Revere Polished Aluminum 8-Inch Non-Stick Skillet
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware.
Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
This easy-care Revere cookware collection is engineered of polished aluminum, for fast, even heating and cooking, and high quality non-stick interiors for healthy cooking and effortless cleanups.
- Aluminum exterior for quick &even heating
- High quality non-stick interior cleans easily &allows food to be cooked with little or no added fat.
- Ergonomic 'pistol' grip handle is made of black phenolic and is oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
USE AND CARE
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry. "Condition" the non-stick interior with cooking oil. Remove excess oil with dry paper towel.
- Use heat resistant plastic, nylon or wooden cooking utensils on non-stick finish.
- To prevent scratching avoid using sharp-edged or metal utensils.
- Minor scratching will affect only the appearance of the coating; it will not harm its non-stick performance or food cooking in the pan.
- Oven use: Revere non-stick cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and cover knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating. DO NOT USE UNDER A BROILER.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Thoroughly wash pan after each use. Use hot soapy water to avoid staining caused by food or grease buildup. Although non-stick cookware may be washed in a dishwasher, hand washing is recommended.
World Kitchen, Inc. will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any REVERE Nonstick cookware that is defective in material or workmanship within five (5) years after the date of purchase when used under normal household conditions.
Damage from overheating or improper use of the nonstick product is not covered by this warranty, nor is scratching, discoloration, or other deterioration of the nonstick surface. This warranty does not apply to staining, warping, pitting or damage resulting from misuse, negligence, accidents or attempted repair. The warranty does not apply to the finish of the phenolic handles and knobs.
The owner must follow the Safety and Usage Instructions provided with the product. Should a warranty problem develop, contact the World Kitchen office nearest you. KEEP THE PRODUCT. You may be asked to return it.